I really loved the guided exercises that we did. Those were very helpful and enriching. The introduction to the grandmothers was one of the most powerful aspects of the circle – getting in touch with them and connecting with them as a source of strength and guidance. I know they will be in my life forever. – From a sister in the 2012 circle
The hope that the women came into the circle with…I was transformed by their vulnerability and how the impartation of that truth and vulnerability within the circle strengthened it, not weakened it. The power to transform took place there. I saw women realize more of who they are and what they came ‘here’ to be. – From a sister in the 2012 circle
The application deadline is MARCH 15th apply NOW!
CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE APPLICATION: This journey begins with an initiation into the sacred women’s circle. The purpose of this journey is to build a community of conscious women that support each other. Each woman that joins brings her own unique experiences and she is considered sacred.
The Ancient Women’s Circle is:
• A space where women come together.
• A space where you are asked to self care and put your self first.
• Hang out with women who have healthy boundaries.
• Come to feel loved and inspired and let your authentic self shine.
The Ancient Women’s Circle Opens March 23rd- 24th 2013
Women as young as 14 may apply. We are offering partial scholarships for women under 18 years of age and women returning to the circle. If you are interested in a scholarship please make note in your application. This circle is held in Portland, Oregon USA.
- A monthly virtual meeting is available to you the Last Saturdays of April, May, July, August, October, and November 9:15am-10:15am PST
- March – Weekend 23rd (9am-4:30pm) and 24th (10am-4:30pm) Workshop Opening Ceremony and Initiation (EVERYONE MUST ATTEND THE INITIATION)
- June – Saturday 22nd (10am-4:30pm) In person 1 day workshop Reconnection and Summer Celebration
- September – Saturday 28th (10am-4:30pm) 1 day workshop Reconnection and Fall Celebration
- January 25th and 26th 2014~ Weekend Workshop Closing Ceremony
WHAT DOES YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDE?
- 10 Monthly One-On-One 45 min Phone session with Liliana to help you center and support your process. (Value $850.00)
- 2 Weekend Workshops: The Initiation and The Closing Ceremony. (Value $675.00)
- 2 One day Workshops: Summer and Fall Reconnection (Value $290.00)
- Monthly newsletters that offer balancing rituals from the GrandMothers. (Value $150.00)
- 6 Virtual Monthly meetings with our circle. (Value $210.00)
- Online materials and online support: For when you need encouragement, inspiration, or feedback. (Price-less)
Costs do not include: Lunches and misc supplies.
Total Value $2,475.00
Total Investment ONLY: $1,500.00
Cost for the 11 month program is $1,500.00 There are two payment options. 3 installment of $500.00 The first payment is due upon registration. OR You can pay $300.00 deposit upon registration PLUS $120.00 per month for 10 months. Participants who pay in full upon registration will receive a discount of $120, and pay only $1,380.00.
Space in The Ancient Women’s Circle is limited to only 25 seats. If you would like to be a part of our 2013 group please fill out an application.
Questions? Email Liliana@lotuslantern.org. Your spot is reserved when your application is accepted and your first payment is received.
ANNOUNCING LILIANA’S 2013 CO-TEACHER – KATE BODIN
Kate Bodin owns Blossom Consulting, providing nature and art based activities for seniors, and developing nature-based programs and activities within care facilities. Kate worked for several years as a perennial gardener, garden designer and greenhouse grower. She worked for twenty years in small art schools, eventually as the dean, which brought her to Portland in 2005. After an eleven-year career as a dean, Kate became determined to again follow her passion for gardening, plants, and working with people, and returned to school to study horticultural therapy in the Legacy Health/Portland Community College Horticultural Therapy Program. In addition, Kate holds an MEd in Creative Arts and Learning and received her Activity Director Certification from PCC. She will be completing her clinical horticultural therapy internship at Legacy Health in May, 2013.